Mrs. Sally Singh is a Broker at S² Real Estate Services and has over 17 years experience in the Real Estate industry. Prior to her current position as Vice President, she served as President from 2015-2018 and has been on the Board of Directors since 2013.
Sally is a Graduate of the University of the West Indies and her academic qualifications include :
- Masters in International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in History and Politics.
- Diploma in Real Estate Brokerage from UWI School of Business & Applied Studies Ltd (UWI/ROYTEC)
- Diploma in Marketing from the Jamaica Institute of Management (JIM)
Professional qualifications include :
- Certificate in Principles of Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Valuation
- Numerous other Seminars and Training Programs as part of her on-going commitment to continuous professional development
In October 2016, as President of AREA, Sally was part of the panel of presenters at the CARTAC/BOJ conference in Jamaica which focused on the strengthening of monetary policies for regional central banks. AREA was the only organisation on the panel which was not a Central Bank entity. As President, she spearheaded AREA’s inaugural magazine to commemorate the Association’s 25th anniversary.
In 2018, Sally was recognised by AREA as Broker of the Year (11-15 years experience category) and in 2019 she also received a Certificate of Distinction conferring the title of Real Estate Professional (R.E.P.). Her regional experience includes working for Real Estate – Jamaica and The Investor’s Choice, thereby gaining a wider perspective on business and investment.
As Vice President, professionalism, maintaining high standards of ethics and integrity in the real estate industry and amongst its practitioners are always at the forefront of her agenda. Sally strongly believes in continuous improvement through education to uplift the level of service provided by Real Estate practitioners, and she also champions the call for increased and vibrant membership of the Association.